TerraEarth Forums

A salute to pie (warning: big pics I didn't bother resizing)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Spam Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Freedan
Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:57 am   Post subject: A salute to pie (warning: big pics I didn't bother resizing) Reply with quote

Because I've been sick for the last few days, I've become bored as hell. So, I decided to do a salute to one of the coolest things ever to grace the planet, which is pie.

1.) Cherry pie

Quite possibly the best pie there is. This is the shit God eats. They say so in the Bible: "Let he who doesn't liketh the pie of the Lord be shat on by 1,000 sufferers of diarrhea". It's in the New Testament.

Cherry pie gets 5 out of 5 Dark Friars.

2.) Blueberry pie

Ok, so technically this is a picture of some blueberry/raspberry mixture, but we know what blueberry pie looks like. Blueberry holds the distinction of being the only thing on the planet that tastes like blue. Sure, the filling looks like something drained from a tumour, but it tastes damn good.

4 out of 5 Dark Friars.

3.) Peach pie

This one has me a bit conflicted. On one hand, I like the taste of peach. Peach flavoured stuff is totally badass. On the other hand, peaches themselves give me the liquid shits like you wouldn't believe. When a tasty pie comes at the cost of parking my saturated colon on the crapper for a few hours, it's a tough call.

Oh, a rating. I don't know... 3 Dark Friars.

4.) Pumpkin pie

Pumpkin pie is the most misleading pie there is. It clearly looks like it's made of turd. There's even spots in it. But it's a damn good pie. It's too bad you only see that many of them around Thanksgiving. So enjoy your turd pie while they're available.

4 out of 5 Dark Friars.

5.) Apple pie

This one is a bit iffy, because it kind of guilts you in to liking it. It's American; it's SO American, it's used as the standard for everything else American ("as American as apple pie"). So if you don't like apple pie, you're an un-American Al Queda terrorist bastard and will be thrown in prison. And you know how America treats their prisoners.

Best not to risk it, and like apple pie. Lie if you have to. Be patriotic.

6 out of 5 Dark Friars for apple pie. Yeah, that's more than the scale allows, but I just love apple pie and America. Try and stop me.

That pretty much covers the most common pies. And they all kick ass. Cherry is awesome. Apple is awesome. Maybe not rhubarb. But rhubarb is fun to say, so I'll give it 3 out of 5 Dark Friars. Rhubarb. Rhooooobarb. RHU-barb.

Let's hear it for pie. Cool Guy

chicken
manifested spam

Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 7,352

Postchicken Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:09 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

still... i scream for ice cream Laughing

winner of the following awards:

Biggest Spammer
Most Annoying Poster
the Pie Award Very Happy
Funniest Poster

posting more than one exclamation mark is a sign for mental disturbtion...

yay for jase Very Happy
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:14 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahahahahaha. Thanks. That just made my day.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Spam Central All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: