TerraEarth Forums

Sinners Who Deserve Punishment
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Interests Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:16 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

lucas_kelly11 wrote:
tay120n64 wrote:
Quote:
I know this is a joke but how was the Xbox a sin?

Well, it kind of sucked as a system. It had a fair amount of power, and people who like to mod their systems had a lot of fun with it, but it just wasn't up to snuff. Microsoft had no idea how to make a console. everything was too huge. Remember the ginormous controller? If it weren't for Halo, the system would've never made it.

Yeah I agree it probably wasn't as good as the PS2 but it had some great games on it. The GC was more of a failure.

GC = Super Smash Brothers Melee. There is no way in hell the GC was a failure. Very Happy

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:53 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

The GCN was like the N64, it didn't have alot, but what it had was AWESOME!

Smash Bros Melee, Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime, Resident Evil 4, and FIVE Zelda games

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Level 18: Earth Spirit

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:02 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Final Fantasy VIII, if I may say, blows FFVII out of the water. I couldn't stand to play VII- for me personally, it wasn't all that fun. Maybe because I see a little bit of Squall in me- loner mostly, with responsbilities I never asked for and never wanted. Plus, Cloud has no elbows, and that bothers me more than anything else.
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

SBiF: Uppercutting cats since '09

Last edited by SoulBlazerFan on Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hammerit
Level 12: Soul Knight

Gems 2,000

PostHammerit Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:50 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Final Fantasy VIII, if I may say, blows FFVII out of the water. I couldn't stand to play VII- for me personally, it wasn't all that fun. Maybe because I see a little bit of Squall in me- loner mostly, with responsbilities I never asked for and never wanted. Plus, Squall has no elbows, and that bothers me more than anything else.

Well for me it's the other way around ... FFVIII to my mind is the 2nd worst part of the series amongst the once I've played trough yet. The worst was X ... I mean if I want a movie I buy a fricking dvd and put in the player, wtf were those strange "joypads" for anyway? I rarely needed em lol ... it's nothing but an interactive movie. cool in it's own ways, but as far aways from being a game as chuck norris from being vulnerable.

Game Designer
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:06 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hammerit wrote:
SoulBlazerFan wrote:
Final Fantasy VIII, if I may say, blows FFVII out of the water. I couldn't stand to play VII- for me personally, it wasn't all that fun. Maybe because I see a little bit of Squall in me- loner mostly, with responsbilities I never asked for and never wanted. Plus, Squall has no elbows, and that bothers me more than anything else.

Well for me it's the other way around ... FFVIII to my mind is the 2nd worst part of the series amongst the once I've played trough yet. The worst was X ... I mean if I want a movie I buy a fricking dvd and put in the player, wtf were those strange "joypads" for anyway? I rarely needed em lol ... it's nothing but an interactive movie. cool in it's own ways, but as far aways from being a game as chuck norris from being vulnerable.

Have you beaten it? Alot of people knock VIII and have never beaten or even played it. It's kind of sad, their missing one hell of a cinematic game.
"...at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person." - Lana Del Rey
This User Has Completed

Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:04 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoony would want to have a word with you. Razz

Gems 2,000

PostHammerit Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:16 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't tend to review games I haven't beaten yet. So yeah I have beaten it and I still don't like it.

Game Designer
SoulBlazerFan
Crisis Historian

Resident

Gems 10,267

PostSoulBlazerFan Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:13 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Joan-Michele wrote:
Spoony would want to have a word with you. Razz

In all honesty, is that guy supposed to be funny?
This User Has Completed

Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:04 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. Laughing

Take a look at the 6th part where he bashes FF7 where it hurts the most.
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 3,005

PostAxe Kazama Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoyed FFVII and FFVIII
they were both quite fun in their own respective rights
What game I didn't enjoy was crummy FFIX
Although I do appreciate their return to more of their fantasy style that reflects the artist of SquareEnix, gameplay stunk
Coz

Resident

Gems 6,017

PostCoz Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:10 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thread revival powers go!

tay120n64 wrote:

Eiji Aonuma
Sins
-Tingle
-The Wind Waker

Suggested Punishment
-Banned from ever touching another Zelda game again, unless the Tingle RPG is cancelled. Oh, and he must allow gamers to destroy Tingle and he has to watch us do it. Alot.

I actually loved Wind Waker, and think that it's the best Zelda game, action-wise. My only complaint is that it was too short.

However, a Tingle game.... I would dress him in a Tingle suit, then release a bunch of rabid Zelda fans. My ever helpful subordinates would provide them with short range weapons to help them reach their dreams at their metal cage's door.

tay120n64 wrote:

Tetsuya Nomura
Sins
-Final Fantasy VII
-Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
-Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus
-Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus Lost Episode
-Final Fantasy VII: Last Order
-Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
-Final Fantasy VII: Before Crisis
-Final Fantasy VII: Snowboarding
-Kingdom Hearts II

Suggested Punishment
-Can any punishment make up for the pointless plots of Advent Children and Kingdom Hearts II? How about the exploitation of Final Fantasy VII? No. No punishment is great enough. He goes free because his sins are TOO great.

I didn't played the game, but supposedly isn't Kingdom Hearts II good? there, one less sin. Now his sins aren't too great and you are free to decide a punishment.

chicken wrote:
Quote:
Bill Gates
Sins
-Windows ME
-Windows XP
-Windows Vista
-Microsoft Xbox

you forgot his worst sin... WINDOWS MILLENIUM! Scared

and btw, XP wasnt THAT bad after all...

*Throws chicken into the Axe cage for not knowing Windows ME = Windows millenium*

tay120n64 wrote:
The GCN was like the N64, it didn't have alot, but what it had was AWESOME!

Smash Bros Melee, Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime, Resident Evil 4, and FIVE Zelda games

All experts agree, 8 of every 9 games that are worth playing for Nintendo systems are made by Nintendo!

*Runs away before getting thrown into the Axe cage for some stupid thing I must have written*
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:18 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Kingdom Hearts II was excellent, gameplay wise, but the story made the Kingdom Hearts universe borderline ridiculous.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
EverPhoenix

Resident

Gems 8,804

PostEverPhoenix Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:26 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

i really enjoyed FF7 and FF8.. i just love storyline in games.

Quote:
Maybe because I see a little bit of Squall in me- loner mostly, with responsbilities I never asked for and never wanted

me too, funnily enough. and rinoa at the party reminded me strongly of a girl i know, too.

Quote:
Plus, Cloud has no elbows, and that bothers me more than anything else.

thing that bothered me most was that he always managed to hide his massive buster sword... even inside a dress 0o
Level 8: Amarante

Level 8: Amarante

Gems 3,076

Postgamechampionx Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:22 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Nintendo deserves a lashing for the N64 and it's lack of RPG-goodness. I'm just glad Earthbound is finally being (potentially) resurrected lol.

Oh, and I think the whole world should switch to Linux ... or Windows 98 SE.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Windows Live Messenger
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:24 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

But the N64 brought us Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time. Don't you love them?

Oh! And Pokemon Snap! It also had Pokemon Snap!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Interests Board All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: