TerraEarth Forums

Super Smash Bros. BRAWL!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axe Kazama
Level 15: Bloody Chariot

Resident

Gems 3,005

PostAxe Kazama Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:23 am   Post subject: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL! Reply with quote

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!!!

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html

Sonic the Hedgehog has now been confirmed in the new Brawl. Can anyone honestly say they're surprised? Razz

Anyway, I just want to here thoughts and opinions, hell, maybe even begin our own TE brawl in this thread on anything! Razz

Also, if they're also any competitive players, tell me what'd you like changed or improved on your character
BEGIN!
lucas_kelly11
Level 6: Stone Golum

Level 6: Stone Golum

Gems 3,009

Postlucas_kelly11 Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:09 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a little less weird than Solid Snake appearing in the game.
The Koholint Knight

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:38 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think I've ever been as excited about a video game as I am getting about Brawl. Especially now that Sonic is in it. Now I just need a Wii...

Why, oh, why did I have to get a 360?

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Freedan

Resident

Gems 10,167

PostFreedan Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:54 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Sonic being in it wasn't as big of an announcement for me as everyone else, it seems. Meh/Worried

Link and Metaknight are my two anticipated characters. Cool Guy

But the game was just delayed until Feb. 2008. Mad

tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:25 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. As excited as I am about Sonic, Meta Knight totally takes the cake.

Now if we can just get Bomberman in there somewhere...

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Windows Live Messenger
Lenc
Art Monkey

Level 11: Worlock

Resident

Gems 8,348

PostLenc Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:26 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Some rumors have been around about another "outside" character... >_> Megaman.

anyway brawl already rocks sooo much! I want it badly...

STEAM: Lenc Chroso
BNET: Blindeduif#2260
Manibrandr System

Gems 6,953

PostManibrandr System Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:17 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope Zelos Wilder ends up being in the roster. Razz
Level 17: Jealous Spirit

Resident

Gems 12,559

PostOcie Denver Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:35 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I been kept tab on new updates on SMB Dojo website since launch day. Customize stages, Final Smash moves, Trophey aids, VS mode over WiFi online, and new characters, new single-player campagin with co-player feature and good mini-games.

I want Dark Samus, MPH Bountry Hunters, and Ridley in Brawl - NOW! Angry
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:09 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I say we need Issac and Felix from Golden Sun. Screw all these Fire Emblem characters! Golden Sun was awesome!

Oh, and since Sonic and possibly MegaMan are in Brawl... Do you think they'll be awesome and add Knuckles and Zero?

Nurdof
Level 10: Dark Bat

Level 10: Dark Bat

Gems 71,096

PostNurdof Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:02 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

One time, I was playing Super Smash Bros. with a friend of mine, and it looked like we were a pretty good match when we fought in the game.

But then, my friend thought that I was going too hard on him when fighting him, so he didn't let me play for a while. I kept asking him the reason why I couldn't play, and he said "I don't know."

But then, later on after that, he told me the reason, so I wasn't sure if he was trying to hide a reason from me, he was probably just too afraid to show it even though it was a reason that didn't make me mad.
Ocie Denver

Resident

Gems 12,559

PostOcie Denver Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:38 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Just quick message...

GameStop.com had four easter eggs hidden though the webpage, contained secret codes to free overnight shipping on SSB Brawl. Talk about just buy it for just $50 and have it right in time after release date.
I just got ad email today.

Back to topic...
New stage, Port Town Aero Dive from F-Zero GX! Glad to see actual track as stage, straight from game!
Ocie Denver

Resident

Gems 12,559

PostOcie Denver Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:19 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Rainichan, are you still work in GameStop? I thought about asking you about midnight launch day for SSB Brawl...

I went to local GameStop and ask to see if I can reserve a copy and purchase at different location near my new home. It turn out reserves arent apply to other locations, only place where reserve were made.
I cant make reserve on GameStop.com... Angry
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:03 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Deathpit wrote:
Rainichan, are you still work in GameStop? I thought about asking you about midnight launch day for SSB Brawl...

I went to local GameStop and ask to see if I can reserve a copy and purchase at different location near my new home. It turn out reserves arent apply to other locations, only place where reserve were made.
I cant make reserve on GameStop.com... Angry

No, I don't unfortunately. Sad But I do know the rules still.

It's like that everywhere. The reserves are made on the computer systems, which, I'm guessing (since I didn't get trained on the new system), are specific to that store only, and not shared on a general network. That's why they ask for a name and phone number and all that when you make a reserve in the store, so your info with any and all games that you reserve get put in with that info.

The only other thing I can really think of with store reserves, is that if you reserve it at one store, but pick it up at another, the stores only receive shipments of so many copies initially. Say, 100 people reserve the game to be picked up on a midnight release. The store will generally only get 100 copies for the midnight release, or maybe 120 copies for the people who didn't reserve. Picking it up at another store would screw with the inventory count, so someone would be losing out on their copy of the game either way.

It sucks, because I've pondered on it before, too. Understandable, but it sucks. :/ I don't think you can reserve from the website, only order it for full price.

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
thefencemaster
Level 12: Soul Knight

Level 12: Soul Knight

Gems 6,011

Postthefencemaster Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:44 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait for this game, its going to be amazing. 35 characters (or technically 37 if you want to look at it that way) to play around with. this game is definitely going to keep me busy
tay120n64
The Koholint Knight

Gems 7,572

Posttay120n64 Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:05 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually there are 42 characters. 40 if you don't wish to count Zero Suit Samus and Sheik. It's kind of disappointing they didn't add another third-party character, but I can't wait for the game regardless.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: