TerraEarth Forums

terraeterno - the creation of heaven, earth and book

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gAgaGugu
Level 1: Huball

Gems 19

PostgAgaGugu Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:26 am   Post subject: terraeterno - the creation of heaven, earth and book Reply with quote

Hi (and Holerö) dear terranigma fans,

first of all, I'm glad that after all these years after seeing this forum for the first time, I can now write something about my Terranigma project in this forum.

Probably like many of you, I've been a die hard Terranigma fan since the very beginning and since then I have been looking forward to every article and video in which this gaming highlight receives its recognition even after 25 years. For more than 10 years now, I myself have been living a shadowy existence in my very own terranigma world, from which I finally want to venture out. Specifically, it's about a Terranigma book project that I'm passionate about. After I was recently able to talk to another Terra fan, I decided to dedicate my own blog to the topic, in which I give all interested Terra fans an insight and to get into conversation with you.

I am delighted to invite you to visit my book-blog at www . terraeterno . de (or .com)

After 10 years of solitary writing, I would be happy to have a few like-minded Terraniga fans who occasionally look over my shoulder and motivate me to continue writing purely through their presence. And maybe one day I'll have a printed terranigma novel lying in front of me. Then i can dream my last dream 😊

Best regards
Markus

Last edited by gAgaGugu on Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
inferiare
TerraEarth Historian

Level 20: Guardian of Pandora

Administrator

Gems 14,506

Postinferiare Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the dual English and German that the page has! I'll definitely need to give everything a proper readthrough, but thank you for sharing!

www.terraeterno.de
www.terraeterno.com

For easy access via admin Very Happy

Presia firle anw faura,
van futare parge iem...
Melenas.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Windows Live Messenger
psychokind
fuck yeah!

Level 19: Soul Blazer

Resident

Gems 10,444

Postpsychokind Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:18 am   Post subject: Re: terraeterno - the creation of heaven, earth and book Reply with quote

gAgaGugu wrote:
Hi (and Holerö) dear terranigma fans,

first of all, I'm glad that after all these years after seeing this forum for the first time, I can now write something about my Terranigma project in this forum.

Probably like many of you, I've been a die hard Terranigma fan since the very beginning and since then I have been looking forward to every article and video in which this gaming highlight receives its recognition even after 25 years. For more than 10 years now, I myself have been living a shadowy existence in my very own terranigma world, from which I finally want to venture out. Specifically, it's about a Terranigma book project that I'm passionate about. After I was recently able to talk to another Terra fan, I decided to dedicate my own blog to the topic, in which I give all interested Terra fans an insight and to get into conversation with you.

I am delighted to invite you to visit my book-blog at www . terraeterno . de (or .com)

After 10 years of solitary writing, I would be happy to have a few like-minded Terraniga fans who occasionally look over my shoulder and motivate me to continue writing purely through their presence. And maybe one day I'll have a printed terranigma novel lying in front of me. Then i can dream my last dream 😊

Best regards
Markus

best of luck, viel Glück und Erfolg!

Gems 19

PostgAgaGugu Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:40 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe I'm a few years late in this forum with my posting, but for me every single one counts. So thank you very much for your feedback and I hope that the blog can contribute something to your terranigma interest. At the moment I am eagerly writing about Ark's trip through Spain and I am really looking forward to it when he finally arrives at the castle and meets the queen. Evil or Very Mad
abitofBaileys
Level 2: Whisp

Level 2: Whisp

Gems 27

PostabitofBaileys Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I've stumbled over this project a few weeks ago by accident! I'm really enjoying to read about your progress and inspiration and am looking forward to the finished novel! Best of luck and dedication!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TerraEarth Forums Forum Index -> Terranigma All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: